I‘m still recovering from a wonderful holiday season and can’t believe it flew by so fast. I hope you all had a blast and made your New Year’s resolutions – ones you can actually accomplish. For me it’s to write 4 new books this year. That’s doable so… I’m being kinda easy on myself 🙂
In a fit of Christmas madness, I signed up to a few new Giveaways for this month. Couldn’t help myself when I saw the prizes. I knew many of you will want to try your luck.
It’s a new year, which means a new chance at romance! Prizes sponsored by the authors in this giveaway include Kindles, book prize packages where you choose the books you want to win, and a sweet Betsy Johnson crossbody wallet!
- Kindle Fire 8 and $35 worth of ebooks from Amazon (winner’s choice, up to 5 total books)
- Kindle Fire 7 and $25 worth of ebooks from Amazon (winner’s choice, up to 4 total books)
- Betsy Johnson Rosebud Crossbody Wallet (retail $40)
- $20 worth of ebooks from Amazon (winner’s choice, up to 3 total books)
- $10 worth of ebooks from Amazon (winner’s choice, up to 2 total books) ~ 3 of these will be awarded
- 2 – Kindle Fires with Alexa
- 1 – $100 Amazon Gift Card
- 1 – $50 Amazon Gift Card
- 1 – $25 Amazon Gift Card
ROLL THE DICE
★•**•.★ Specially for you★•**•.★
Jan 10th – Jan 14th
Get your copy HERE
How can she love a guy who shoots her?
“You shot me!” Aurora’s incensed. Her new partner shrugs and answers. “I saved your life.” From the very first page of this riveting story, these two battle for supremacy in trying to catch the serial rapist who ripped both their lives apart. With all her might, Aurora fights the attraction to Kai’s baby blues that tease and start her internal warning devices humming. After all, her job is her life, and determination mixed with courage has always been her lifeline.
Kai has a mission of honor to undertake. The man who’d raped his sister can’t be allowed to live—after all, she hadn’t! Revenge fills his soul, while visions of his new partner fills his heart. The sassy woman rattles his calm, and he can’t keep his hands to himself. Doesn’t mean she has the power to stop him from doing what has to be done.